Saturday, 2017-10-21, 0:44 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Pkerslyfe
Main | My suggestion to a newer and better pkerslyfe server!!!! - Forum | Register | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: Agspker, Wesley 
Forum » Site » Suggestions? » My suggestion to a newer and better pkerslyfe server!!!! (My suggestion to a newer and better pkerslyfe server!!!!)
My suggestion to a newer and better pkerslyfe server!!!!
LegendaryDate: Sunday, 2009-02-22, 1:10 PM | Message # 1
Administrator
Group: Administrators
I say you add the npcs to all the telports u got and add the drops to them....i think this would make for a different varitey of pures suck as obby maulers, g maulers ddsers and such also make the exp down to like 200 maybe less it will be more challenging to acheive a goal and also do soemthing 2speced has make it that when u get a new accoutn u cant trade anyone for like 30 minutes it will make for no xfering of new items

Also we need updates to slayer, and we could use bosses also the pest control needs rewards

Message edited by Legendary - Sunday, 2009-02-22, 4:08 PM

wizzDate: Thursday, 2009-02-26, 11:10 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
we realy need to update slayer =/... [c]

Hi there,
if i can help you, send me a message or talk to me ingame.

My name ingame is: Wizz

Or esle you can talk to my pure acc.: 0wnage wizz

I hope you enjoi the server

Pkerslyfe.no-ip.org FTW ! :)

GrrDate: Saturday, 2010-04-24, 1:21 AM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
hey i think u should add Whoaaaaaaaaa as a mod.. im not gonnna lie hes probably the most helpful donator, and the nicest plyer in the game.

Forum » Site » Suggestions? » My suggestion to a newer and better pkerslyfe server!!!! (My suggestion to a newer and better pkerslyfe server!!!!)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017